Richard Huish College and the Richard Huish Education Group share a set of values:
• Students are at the centre of everything we do – all decisions are considered in relation to the impact on students.
• We are determined and rigorous in our pursuit of educational excellence – we are individually and collectively committed to making improvements for the benefit of students.
• We strive to add value and are committed to supporting all members of the community to achieve beyond what might be expected.
• We have a culture that cares for the individual and promotes inclusivity, equality and mutual respect – specialist support is available for all and diversity is embraced.
• Honesty and integrity are central to our work – we are committed to being transparent, open and trusting.
• We work collaboratively and constructively as a team in order to best serve the local and wider community – all stakeholders work together positively and professionally.